We initiated the "Good confidence" project and have achieved
transparent production. The development of our products starts
not in our production facility, but in the country of origin of the
fruit or nut. That's why we want to show as precisely as possible
where the product comes from, how it has been processed, and
how it has made its way into the final packaging.
To us, "Fruit confidence" means meeting all requirements to guarantee the highest quality of our fruits.
- Cultivation on the plantations by regulating the use of pesticides and establishing the varieties
- Short term storage just after the harvest and the conditions under which the goods are dried
- Mid-term professional storage, for example in refrigerated transport
- Processing the goods in our plant in terms of quality and the microbiology of the fruit
- Up until the achievement of perfect harmony in taste and texture for the consumer
Nut confidence means choosing the right place to cultivate, a critical decision. Climate and growing conditions have an important impact on the taste of the nut.
We pay maximum attention to:
- The definition of required size, color, texture, and purity of the goods
- The lowest possible use of fertilizers and pesticides
- Proper handling of the goods after the harvest
- Careful and trusting relations with partners in the countries of production
- Professional storage and transport
- Optimal processing and refinement for the consumers’ pleasure
Along with confidence, monitoring is also important to us. The links between the many parts of the supply chain, starting with the farmer and ending with the shop, create uniform and supervised quality standards that we seek to make visible using what we call “transparent production”.
To do this, we defined year-round standards with our contract suppliers. With the help of a QR-code on the packaging, customers are led directly to the online product website. There, you can track the product's journey to its final destination.
Transparent production includes:
- Transparency of origin
- Transparency of processing
- Transparency of refinement and use
In short, „Gut vertrauen“ means to us: